The work we do at Compass Career and Business Solutions, LLC is truly a labor of passion and love for our clients and students. As bilingual professionals, we have been through a similar journey as our students and understand the importance of working with a trustworthy, credible, and experienced professional team.
Working for Compass CBS requires commitment, dedication, loyalty, and an attitude of servitude towards our members, clients, partners and each other. We like to have fun while taking our work very seriously – our community expects it from us.
If you are interested in working in a growing environment where you are challenged every day to do your best for the benefit of our members’ success, then send us a message! If you enjoy working with diverse people while going above and beyond every day for them, ensuring our learning environment is always welcoming, and keeping track of each members’ success, this is the place for you. Let’s roll up our sleeves and create a positive impact together!
OPEN PERIOD: June 1, 2017 – August 31, 2017
REPORTS TO: General Manager
LOCATION: 2601 N. 3rd St, Suite 217 Phoenix, AZ 85004
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, 9a-4p
We are seeking a Bilingual Office Administrator to assist with daily office operations and tasks while serving as an important liaison for our visitors, clients, and members.
SCOPE OF WORK:
· Greets visitors and clients, answers telephone in English or Spanish, responds to questions or requests, and conveys messages as required and always with a positive attitude.
· Coordinates travel arrangements, meetings, updates and maintains calendar appointments for General Manager and team.
· Prepares required materials for conferences, meetings, calls, and various appointments.
· Assists with creation of reports, presentations, etc., including researching, compiling, analyzing and/or developing necessary information and materials.
· Ensures the efficient daily operation of the office and department functions, including maintenance of supplies and equipment.
· Organizes and maintains office filing system.
· Reads and analyzes incoming emails and determines the appropriate course of action.
· Receives and responds to routine correspondence.
· Provides administrative support to other staff as needed.
· Coordinates Compass Club membership with class calendar notifications.
· Ensures general housekeeping tasks such as keeping classrooms or meeting rooms organized, cleaned, and fully stocked.
· Assists with general marketing tasks such as taking pictures, recording videos, or collecting success stories from members, clients, and staff.
· Processes payments for services and membership while maintaining accurate reconciliation records.
· Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications such as but not limited to MailChimp, Canva, Facebook, Evernote, Dropbox and Clickmeeting.
· General business skills such as typing; data entry and review; and use of phone, copier, and fax.
· Ability to follow detailed instructions to complete routine procedures and/or operate standard equipment.
· Customer service skills necessary to effectively and professionally respond to requests in English or Spanish.
· Verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain complex and/or confidential information.
· Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.
· Must have High School Diploma.
· Some college or college degree preferred but not required.
Compass CBS is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce.
Two cover letters, one in English and one in Spanish, and your resume with link to your Linkedin profile.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letters and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Bilingual Office Administrator”.
We will notify you once we receive your inquiry. After a review of your cover letter and resume, you will be notified to schedule a one-on-one interview.